- Full structural channel steel tongue and frame.
- Taper cut under the deck for lower approach angle than ramps.
- 2 5/16" A-frame coupler with dual safety chains.
- 2000lb coupler mounted jack.
- 2x8 wood flooring.
- Stake pockets - 2 per side.
- 2-3500lb brakes axle with breakaway kit and battery.
- 7000lb GVWR
- ST205-15 C rated bias tires on white wheels.
- Full DOT compliant lighting.
- Wiring enclosed in conduit.
- Hydraulic ram jack - manual hand operated to tilt.
- Black Powder Coat Finish.
The H&H "C Series" Economy Value Line trailer,
designed for the light duty, moderate user.
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers®
H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.