- Full structural channel steel tongue and frame.
- 2 5/16" A-frame coupler with dual safety chains.
- 2000lb coupler mounted jack with dual safety chains.
- 2x8 wood flooring.
- Stake pockets - 2 on each side.
- Ramp hook bar.
- 2-3500lb brake axles with breakaway kit and battery - 7000lb GVWR.
- ST205-15 C rated bias tires on white wheels.
- 10" radius fenders.
- Full DOT compliant lighting.
- Wiring enclosed in conduit.
- Powder Coated Steel Finish.
Download Brochure HDC(e).pdf
The H&H "C Series" Economy Value Line trailer,
designed for the light duty, moderate user.
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers®
H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Deck & Dovetail
Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
2’ Steel Dovetail – 10 degree of slope
5000lb Set-back Jack – foot included
Full LED Lights
Ramps & Ramp Gates
(2) 2”x5’ Ramps Loose (1750lb rating each)
(2) 2”x5’ Ramps & Carrier (1750lb rating each)
Extra Stake Pockets
Tire & Wheels
Spare Wheel & Tire
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.