- Standard torque tube system eliminates any unwanted side-to-side twist! If you've ever pulled a trailer without these, you will notice the difference immediately on an H&H.
- 12" wide flange 19lb/ft I-beam frame and neck - built for heavy service.
- Standard drop-down nose on neck eliminates excessive coupler flex under heavy load...this eliminates that "jerking" sensation you've felt from the driver's seat on other trailers.
- 2 5/6" adjustable height gooseneck coupler with heavier load ratings that our competition.
- 3" channel steel cross members full weld conjoined to frame on 16" centers. Semi-trailer style cross members give you the ultimate trailer.
- Custom cut and fitted bi-fold high tensile strength steel neck gussets.
- Standard chain storage tray included on every trailer at front of deck.
- Standard bed access steps and grab handles on either side of neck.
- 10 gauge stake pockets 16" OC with inverted rub rails. Twice the thickness and twice the weight of our competition!
- Treated 2x8 wood flooring with a Supplier's lifetime warranty against rot.
- Tandem 10000lb slipper sprung axles with 4-wheel brakes. Spring axles allow for better off-road weight handling. 22,500lb GVWR.
- Heavier 80 Series radial tires carry more weight than any other E rated tire on the market.
- LED lighting and break-away brake actuation system.
- Dual 12000lb spring loaded drop-leg jack standard. Spring loaded foot retracts automatically for easy stowing.
- 35' and 40' lengths include bridge under frame option standard.
Download Brochure HDHD(e).pdf
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers®
H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Kingpin Insert Coupler
Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
Steel Diamond Plate Deck
Dovetail & Ramps
Convertible Dovetail & Fold-over Ramps (CNR)
Convertible Dovetail & Pull Out 3”x5’ Ramps (CNVD)
Convertible Dovetail & Deluxe Bobcat Ramps (CNBC)
Super Deluxe Dovetail & Double Spring Assist Bobcat Ramps (SDBC)
Tag Hitch – convert gooseneck to bumper pull
2-Speed Drive Dual Big 12K Jacks
Big Foot Gooseneck Hydraulic Electric Dual 12K Jacks
Mesh Chain Tray in Gooseneck
24” or 48” Toolbox – placed under deck, drivers side front corner
Lo-pro Pierced Beam Frame – drops deck approximately 4.5”
Dual Tandem 10,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (22,500lb GVWR)
Dual Tandem 12,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (25,900lb GVWR)
Triple 7,000lb Electric Brake Spring or Torsion Axles (22,500lb GVWR)
Triple 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (25,900lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
Super Single Tandem 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (22,500lb GVWR)
Super Single Tandem 12,000lb Electric Brake Axles (24,000lb GVWR)
Super Single Triple 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (32,000lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
Sliding Winches & Winch Track
Extra Marker Lights
Bridge Under Frame
Upper Deck on Gooseneck – includes rub rails & stake pockets
Gooseneck Height – increases height to 12”
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.