Benefits Include: Health | Vision | Dental | Life | Paid Vacation | Paid Holidays | 401K
Job Title: Maintenance Specialist
Open Position: 1
Location: Red Oak, Iowa
Job Summary: The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for the safe preventative maintenance, installation, or replacement of the manufacturing equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting and achieving our manufacturing goals.
Wage: $20.00/hour +/- Depending on Experience
Essential Job Duties:
• Maintains and repairs various machines through the plant.
• Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary.
• Monitors operations of plant equipment and systems.
• Ensure all government regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
• Maintain and follow safety policies to provide a safe and clean work environment.
• Assist in achieving our manufacturing goals: Safety, Cleanliness, Quality & Productivity.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Electrical experience.
• Mechanical experience.
• Plumbing experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of hydraulics, both repair and troubleshooting.
• HVAC systems knowledge.
• Ability to troubleshoot various machines and equipment.
• Experience working maintenance in a production environment is preferred.
• Adhere closely to all safety regulations.
• Must be able to drive a forklift.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be clean and organized.
• Must have excellent work history.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly motivated self-starter with an inclination to consistently apply critical and analytical thinking skills.
• Must have a valid driver's license.