Comprehensive Benefits: Health | Vision | Dental | Life | Paid Vacations | Paid Holidays | 401K
Job Title: Assembler
Open Position: Multiple
Location: Red Oak, IA
Job Summary: As an assembler, you will be responsible for installing various electrical components on trailers at a high level of quality and quantity in a safe and clean environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Install wire harnesses, winches, lights, and hydraulic pumps.
• Perform assigned tasks within given time frame while meeting company standard of quality.
• Read and understand work orders and work instructions.
• Able to work in a team environment to achieve production goals.
• Ensure daily attendance and work a full time schedule.
• Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner.
• Assist in achieving our manufacturing goals: Safety, cleanliness, quality and productivity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience in a production environment is preferred but not required.
• Wiring experience is preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable on how to operate hand tools, such as drills and read a tape measure.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.